Saturday, February 14, 2009

Men in the Church

Were has all the men gone? I often wonder when I look in the bulletin of many churches and see that 90% of the people over the organizations are women. I want to let you know I am not against women, I married one, a beautiful one at that. Men need to be more profound in the Church. Our boys need to see us praying in church, serving in church and being leaders in the church. The past years alter girls have seeped in the Mass and it is inappropriate. The alter servers are supposed to be for boys only and to help these boys discern for the priesthood. I have one suggestion that I would like to make; Start a girls club for the girls and let them be helpers to the alter society, and let the boys do their job as alter servers. The feminist agenda is being pushed everywhere and we need to be aware of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment